Pick-Up times are by appointment only. In-person events
If you have chosen to DONATE your unsold items, then your job is done. All consignors will receive their payout via PayPal within 14 days of the end of the event.
If you choose not to donate your unsold items, here’s what you can expect at pickup:
- Go to the check-in at the table to give your consignor number to the Team Member
- Check the Lost and Found table to check for any of your items that may have been separated from their tags
- One of the Team Members will escort you to your pile of unsold items. Please make sure that all the items on the pile belong to you.
- Per our consignor agreement, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items. We do our best to ensure that all items are secure and try to discretely monitor shoppers; however, unfortunate things can happen.
- Smile because you know that you cleared out some clutter and earned some cash. You will receive your money via PayPal with 14 days of the end of the event.
All remaining items that are not picked up 30 minutes before we close on the last day of the event will be donated to charity, as outlined in the consignor agreement.
If the designated pick-up times do not work for you, please send someone to retrieve your remaining inventory on your behalf. In addition to your name, give them your consignor number so we may verify that they are allowed to take your items. We do not have space to store these items. Any remaining items will be donated, no exceptions.