Gently Used Items
Go Green Family Consignment accepts new and gently-used items only. For a complete list, see below.
All clothing should be current styles, and in excellent condition with no tears, stains, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc.
All toys must be clean and in good working condition. Any toys that require batteries for operation MUST have the appropriate batteries installed.
We Are VERY Picky!
We want to maintain our reputation of offering high quality items. All items will be inspected at drop off. Please don’t be offended if your item is rejected, we have to be very picky in order for our events to be successful for everyone.
- Season appropriate items, Girls’ and boys’ clothing (girls’ sizes preemie through junior sizes, boys’ to youth size 16)
- Children’s shoes have to be in excellent condition and clean.
- Accessories in excellent condition (caps, hair bows, belts, socks, etc.)
- Toys, games and puzzles in excellent condition
- Indoor and outdoor play equipment and ride-ons such as bicycles, playhouses, picnic tables, kitchens, etc.
- Baby equipment: high chairs, swings, strollers, bouncy chairs, exersaucers, baby carriers, changing table pads, etc. Baby equipment that has padding or some sort of fabric has to be washed prior to drop off.
- Car seats less than five years old: completed Car Seat Checklist REQUIRED
- Sporting equipment in excellent condition
- Uniforms in excellent condition
- Nursery/Baby items: monitors, diaper pails, diaper bags, bathtubs, bath seats, etc.
- Safety equipment: gates, locks, bed rails, outlet plugs
- Linens and children’s décor items: crib linens, toddler and children’s linens, wall décor, blankets, crib toys, mobiles, rugs, lamps, towels, wash cloths
- Feeding: cups, plates, silverware, bibs, new in package bottles, floor mats, booster seats, clip-on high chairs
- Furniture: cradles, bassinets, rocking chairs, changing tables, toy boxes, dressers, twin/full beds, etc.
- Children’s books, DVDs, Music CDs and parenting books
- Maternity clothing: Clothing must be current in style and in excellent condition
- Children’s seasonal items: swim suits, life vests, roller skates, etc. for spring/summer sale and Halloween costumes and holiday clothing for the fall/winter sale.
- Stuffed animals: only licensed characters (Elmo, Tigger, Barney, etc.) will be accepted
- Just about anything “kid-related” as long as it is in excellent condition
Items Not Accepted
- Non Kid-Related Items – In person events only
- Recalled Cribs (please check recent regulations enforced by the CPSC)
- Used Breast pumps
- Used bottles
- Bottles and underwear that are not new and in original packaging
- Crib Bumpers
- Adult sized clothing, unless it is maternity
- Clothing that is over five (5) years old
- Clothing that is faded, has broken zippers, missing buttons or has tears, etc.
- Undergarments (unless new in package). This includes nursing bras and sports bras.
- Small toys such as fast food kid’s meal toys or dollar store toys
- Stuffed animals of unlicensed characters (ex. Not Elmo, Barney, etc.)
- Any recalled items (check CPSC.gov to confirm)